August 4, 2009

What Decade Fits Your Personality Best?

Sometimes I read something that just brings a smile to my face and I have to share. This is posted on my Facebook page and some how I feel it fits me all too well.

I have always, or at least since I can remember, thought I was born a little late. I guess it's a good thing there are "Rebels WITH a Cause" in every era.

60_s_profile

1960's

You are anything but square...you're more like a flower. You are a cool, laid-back, deep-thinker type of rebel-- one who has strong beliefs about keeping the peace with regards to society and the world. You go against the norm and are proud of it; you don't care what others think because, after all, your differences are what make you stand out in order to make a difference. You clash with the rules and regulations of the cultural norm which stereotype you as a Class-A Rebel-- but a rebel WITH a cause. You are also in tune with nature and protecting the environment; therefore you are most likely drawn to bohemian, earthy styles (or perhaps anything that stands you out in a crowd of boring colors). Your style and attitude POP. You are in touch with your inner-self, feelings, and deep-seeded emotions, and love to express them with music and art.

1 comment:

  1. aaw, tried to find this application on facebook and just getting lost - was hoping I'd also come up for the sixties, wanted to see, but my connection started playing up too, so maybe that's why I got lost! Will try find it again later.

    The sixties just sounds great, and I'd like the description of it to fit me too - but will probably wind up with some weird description for which decade suits me best - that all my friends will probably agree with, but I won't! :)

    ReplyDelete