April 26, 2009

Your Daughter, Sister Or Friend Could Die. Gardasil , Get The FACTS!!

As a mother of two girls and the grandmother of five, I worry about their health and mine.

I worry about what what this world is going to put upon them and what little say, we may have when it comes to our own health. Mandating vaccines like Gardasil, and the push (or maybe the Big Shove) by pharmaceutical companies with little, no, incomplete, or false information only proves that people need to be more informed, more active, and more concerned about their health.

Spain pulled 76,000 doses of Garasil after girls became ill, yet America pushes for the drug and may even make it mandatory for your daughter to go to school.

The videos below are offered as a starting place to become more educated. If you watch them and you learn something, that is Great. If you watch them and they scare you or you pass the information on to someone you care about, that is even better.






1 comment:

  1. PTE MESSAGE FOR SHARI!! Not a Swine Flu report but a BB report for you Shari!

    And I also got a reply from MOH!!! I will be blogging about it. As usual please let me know what you think?

    The last competition I tried to vote you up but in vain, because BB shut the voting 10 minutes in advance! I am like THIS EARLY??

    Luckily I and Mashable managed to do so earlier when you are in #5 - this shot you to #1 before you were bumped to #2 by Kaytiiangel. I saw Kaytiiangel and Carole bumped each other back and forth the last 2 hours of last competition.

    Funny thing was while K and CaroleParker were taking turns bumping each other from #1, you and I stayed put! You in #2 and me in #3. That meant nobody voted for us during the last 2 hours!

    I always leave half of your blog entries for LAST-MINUTE voting but the last week I failed because BB closed the voting 10 minutes earlier! Otherwise you may have been at #1!

    I had another analysis why it's hard to beat CaroleParker. She has Buffon's support - one of BB's most influential reader. And anyone who knows Buffon who may be readers in BB are numerous. You will see a few posts of hers he's sent to Digg.

    Kaytiiangel was able to win in previous round because she has 10 sisters, a mum and a daughter to vote for her! Ted and Confucious are always voting for her out of ...!

    I was able to get to #1 because theMustang helped me once. The other time I won must have been because of Nordwind's voting.

    Anyway congrats Shari - at least you were in #2. This time, I will vote 45 minutes before the contest ends. If the contest again closes the rating early, then I know something is fishy!

    Lastly HAPPY MOTHERS' day to you Shari!! Feel free to come over and comment in my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete